Monday, April 19, 2010

Golden Gardens Pt. II

I headed back to Golden Gardens to test my theory of diffraction and shoot using a maximum aperture of f16. It was sunset so I was able to use a more open aperture (compared to the last time) while maintaining a longer shutter speed, which I had wanted previously. The results are definitely noticeable. An aperture setting anywhere from f12 to f16 produces crisp images without the 'fuzz' caused by the diffraction. There was no wind today, which allowed the water to be extremely calm, but the water lacked the same movement as the other day, but that was alright as it gave way to a very relaxing atmosphere. Everything was great until a dog walked up to me, which I normally would welcome, but the continued to step multiple times on all of my stuff and kick sand throughout almost everything. I managed to clean up the majority of it, but I was not very happy with that dog at the time....stupid dog....

No comments:

Post a Comment