Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Kerry Park at Sunset

I rode the bus home from work the other day, noticed the clouds around the city, and decided to take a jaunt over to Kerry Park. The clouds and the colors from the sun were an interesting backdrop to the city. I wanted a different angle from the park where it seems everyone comes away with the same couple of shots, so I walked around the corner past the fence and grabbed the wide angle to capture the flowers and grasses and also the city. It just so happened that the wind was blowing slightly which created some pleasant motion textures on the images. When it got a bit later, I tried out some longer exposures to see if I could get some of these clouds moving behind the city, but ended up leaving too quickly before it could happen well. Either way, it was a good choice for a visit and I came away with some quality shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment